Social and medical care to students in Thessaloniki
MdM realize visits to cross-cultural schools of Thessaloniki in order to examine all the students and to provide to them certificates of health. The program consists mainly of pediatrics and administrative volunteers and visits take place after invitation from the part of the directory of the schools.
- Ρατσιστικη Βια
- Τηλεοπτικό Σπότ
- TV Spot
- Colombia: FARC rebels and Government nearing deal on land reform
- CAR: About 125,000 children aged 6 to 59 months are targeted for an emergency measles...
- Drought leaves over 33,000 people food insecure
- School feeding crucial in crisis times, yet the most needy still miss out - new...
- Demining on hold in Senegal's Casamance Region
- Fragility and poverty in CAR - video